AWARD-WINNING IMAGE - The Portland Head Light in Maine is one of the most photographed lighthouses in the world. This view is from the north, one of the classic views. I've visited Portland Head Light on 2 different occasions, always in early morning - this one is from summer-time. This particular image has won several awards and appears in multiple honors venues on the internet. Be sure to see my shop for other great lighthouse images. And this one looks splendid as a black and white image also, or an "artsy" version.
FINE ART PRINTS...(unframed)
• Actually Signed by the artist, Jon Holiday, for added value (other versions have a digital signature)
• High quality photographic printing on Matte surface fine art paper- BEST surface for behind glass
• The ultimate for longevity, will last decades with virtually no fading
• Best for deluxe framing and matting
• Has a border for easier handling and matting, AND kind of looks like a mat...You can just drop that whole thing in a standard-sized frame, and you will have a mat "look"...without the expense of a mat.
• Durable photographic printing on premium canvas
• Mounted on 1.3″ stretcher frame
• Canvas prints add depth and texture for high design
• Gallery wrap style - image wraps around the edge
• Stretched canvas is Ready-to-hang, nothing else needed
I can customize sizes and material, and do it often, SO, If you're looking for restaurant, hotel or hospital art, there are multiple options available for mounting or matting. Just send me a nessage.
Simply use the options that Etsy provides you.
Standard delivery is by First Class Mail and International First Class. Canvas prints will be either Postal or FedEx. The largest canvases might take up to 6 days, but the smaller sizes are much faster, 2-4 days. EXPEDITED options are available, and are shown with some items, but some items do not have those upgraded shipping options...PLEASE ASK, and I will make it happen!
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The items are guaranteed to be delivered in perfect condition. Rolled prints are shipped in a protective container...BUT if a print is damaged during shipping, please contact me for a return authorization and I'll provide a replacement free of charge. In other words, I guarantee safe delivery, and your satisfaction of the item you ordered.
In the event of returns or exchanges where the seller is not at fault, i.e., the buyer decides a print is not large enough, etc., then a modest restocking fee will be charged. These items are often hard to sell as new, because "prints" will generally show "handling", and can not be sold again as new. This fee is usually just enough to cover the basic cost of the item and shipping, and is often in $5 to $15 range. In the case of canvas prints, it may be higher, unless it is in "like new" condition.
Because of this, you will want to make sure it is exactly what you want before ordering. (measure please!) The proof you see here is an exact, albeit smaller, version of the printed image you receive.
If you have any specific questions, please ask. Thanks so much!
I welcome any questions and feedback. Just send me an email. I am also open to commissioned projects. I'd be happy to visit with you.
Jun 19, 2020