Digital photograph professionally printed on archival Fine Art paper, matte finish, and signed by artist.
The Portland Head Light is one of the most photographed lighthouses in the world. This is one of the classic views of it, taken right after sunrise. Note how the breaking wave creates a perfect "leading line" to the main focal point - the light tower itself.
If you're looking for restaurant, hotel or hospital art, there are multiple options available for mounting or matting.
Looking for CANVAS? Please message me for pricing.
FINE ART PRINTS...(unframed)
• Actually Signed by the artist, Jon Holiday, for added value (other versions have a digital signature)
• High quality photographic printing on Matte surface fine art paper- BEST surface for behind glass
• The ultimate for longevity, will last decades with virtually no fading
• Best for deluxe framing and matting
• Has a border for easier handling and matting
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Dec 14, 2020
Beautiful picture. My favorite Lighthouse!
Apr 4, 2018
Fast shipping, item as described, though I did not see the signature of the artist unless it's hidden. Lovely print, exactly what I was looking for.
Jul 30, 2013