EXPAND THIS SECTION TO SEE DESCRIPTIONS OF EACH PRODUCT
A classic scene with a huge sunflower field and beautiful sunset and sky... Sunflowers are considered "happy" flowers of all, and I love to look for these beautiful flowers during June in Texas.
• Durable photographic printing on premium canvas
• Stretched canvas is Ready-to-hang, nothing else needed
• Mounted on 1.2 (minimum) stretcher frame
• Canvas prints add depth and texture for high design
• Gallery wrap style - image wraps around the edge
ART QUALITY PRINTS...(unframed)
• Actually Signed by the artist, Jon Holiday, for added value
• Designed to fit standard sized frames found in your local hobby/craft stores
• Has a border for easier handling...the total size fits the standard frames
• The border LOOKS like a mat, so an actual mat is optional.
• High quality photographic printing on Matte surface fine art paper- BEST surface for behind glass
• The ultimate for longevity, will last decades with virtually no fading
• Best for deluxe framing and matting
If you're looking for restaurant, hotel or hospital art, there are multiple options available for mounting or matting, such as Metal, and Acrylic...even wood. Just contact me directly if interested.
PhotosByJon is one of the highest rated sellers at Amazon and other venues, and consistently gets 5-star reviews and feedback. Order with confidence...SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED!
NOTE: 2nd Day, NEXT DAY and International shipping IS available, PLEASE CONTACT ME. The Etsy system does not easily allow for that with vastly different sizes and weights between products.
PROCESSING TIMES: Paper prints are 1-3 days, and Canvas is 3-5 days. Shipping time begins AFTER this processing time.
Simply use the options that Etsy provides you.
Standard delivery is by First Class Mail and International First Class. Canvas prints will be either Postal or FedEx. The largest canvases might take up to 6 days, but the smaller sizes are much faster, 2-4 days. EXPEDITED options are available, and are shown with some items, but some items do not have those upgraded shipping options...PLEASE ASK, and I will make it happen!
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The items are guaranteed to be delivered in perfect condition. Rolled prints are shipped in a protective container...BUT if a print is damaged during shipping, please contact me for a return authorization and I'll provide a replacement free of charge. In other words, I guarantee safe delivery, and your satisfaction of the item you ordered.
In the event of returns or exchanges where the seller is not at fault, i.e., the buyer decides a print is not large enough, etc., then a modest restocking fee will be charged. These items are often hard to sell as new, because "prints" will generally show "handling", and can not be sold again as new. This fee is usually just enough to cover the basic cost of the item and shipping, and is often in $5 to $15 range. In the case of canvas prints, it may be higher, unless it is in "like new" condition.
Because of this, you will want to make sure it is exactly what you want before ordering. (measure please!) The proof you see here is an exact, albeit smaller, version of the printed image you receive.
If you have any specific questions, please ask. Thanks so much!
I welcome any questions and feedback. Just send me an email. I am also open to commissioned projects. I'd be happy to visit with you.