LOOKING FOR CANVAS? This listing is for prints of various kinds that are rolled in a tube. To see the CANVAS listings, go to the following link...
The Philadelphia Skyline at Dusk, 2012. Available in many sizes.
NOTE: ALL of these sizes fit an EASY-TO-FIND frame in any hobby/ craft store...
• High quality photographic printing on genuine photo paper
• Beautiful Luster finish
• MUCH better than a traditional "poster" because it will last for MANY years
• Perfect for "High on value - Easy on budget" wall decor
• The larger sizes have a border for easier handling, mounting, hanging and matting
• Easy to apply, peel-n-stick to wall or other surface
• Repositionable and re-usable MANY times
• Odor-free fabric material, NOT vinyl
• Printed with archival photographic inks for long-lasting imagery
• Economical way to cover large areas
FINE ART PRINTS...(unframed)
• Actually Signed by the artist, Jon Holiday, for added value (other versions have a digital signature)
• High quality photographic printing on Matte surface fine art paper- BEST surface for behind glass
• The ultimate for longevity, will last decades with virtually no fading
• Best for deluxe framing and matting
• Has a border for easier handling and matting
CANVAS PRINTS ALSO AVAILABLE ... This listing is for the "rolled in a tube" prints...see all items here
PhotosByJon is one of the highest rated sellers at Amazon and other venues, and consistently gets 5-star reviews and feedback. Order with confidence...SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED!
Simply use the options that Etsy provides you.
Standard delivery is by First Class Mail and International First Class. Canvas prints will be either Postal or FedEx. The largest canvases might take up to 6 days, but the smaller sizes are much faster, 2-4 days. EXPEDITED options are available, and are shown with some items, but some items do not have those upgraded shipping options...PLEASE ASK, and I will make it happen!
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The items are guaranteed to be delivered in perfect condition. Rolled prints are shipped in a protective container...BUT if a print is damaged during shipping, please contact me for a return authorization and I'll provide a replacement free of charge. In other words, I guarantee safe delivery, and your satisfaction of the item you ordered.
In the event of returns or exchanges where the seller is not at fault, i.e., the buyer decides a print is not large enough, etc., then a modest restocking fee will be charged. These items are often hard to sell as new, because "prints" will generally show "handling", and can not be sold again as new. This fee is usually just enough to cover the basic cost of the item and shipping, and is often in $5 to $15 range. In the case of canvas prints, it may be higher, unless it is in "like new" condition.
Because of this, you will want to make sure it is exactly what you want before ordering. (measure please!) The proof you see here is an exact, albeit smaller, version of the printed image you receive.
If you have any specific questions, please ask. Thanks so much!
I welcome any questions and feedback. Just send me an email. I am also open to commissioned projects. I'd be happy to visit with you.
Apr 26, 2017
The product looked amazing, it was exactly what I was looking for. And Jon, the seller, went above and beyond to address every question I had and even helped with shipping concerns (which were really out of his hands). Wonderful experience! I'll shop here again!